Fall Sale - Saturday, September 7, 2019
9:00 am -1:00 pm at the nZone in Chantilly 14550 Lee Rd, Chantilly, VA 20151
- Free Admission
- No Strollers Allowed (except those for sale)
- Cash, Check, and Credit Card accepted ($3 transaction fee for credit card)
Early Entry Passes for the Fall Sale will go on sale about 1 month prior to the sale.
- Early Entry Passes secure you 30 minutes of shopping before the general public.
- All sales final (we will happily transfer the name on your pass to a new person but sorry, no refunds)
- $10 in advance, $15 at the door if they last!
- You will receive a reminder email the day before the sale
- Your name will be on the list at the door for entry at 8:30AM. Lines form earlier.
- One Shopper per pass, please provide a name for each shopper.
- Please take advantage of our free shuttle from the Long and Foster parking garage directly across Lee Rd.
- Look for bargains on cribs, toddler beds, bassinets, gliders, pack-n-plays, strollers, high chairs, booster seats, swings, bouncy seats, exersaucers, bath toys and accessories, dishes, bottles, utensils, bibs, linens, nursing accessories, safety items, gates, play yards, potty training items, infant carriers/back packs, diaper bags, etc.
- Also look for tons of books, dvds, cds, VHS videos, computer games, puzzles, games, craft supplies and kits, riding toys (trikes, bikes, cars), swings, slides, climbers, doll furniture, sports equipment, kids decor, kids furniture, sleeping bags, and TOYS, TOYS, and more TOYS!
- There will be lots of clothes, jackets, shoes, socks, hats, pj's, packaged items with layette, onesies, etc. You'll find maternity wear and a new section for costumes & dress up and boy/girl coordinating outfits.
Plan Your ShoppingCheck out the floor plan of the Sale. Click on the image below to download a .PDF of the sales floor to print.
Email AlertsSign up for our email alerts to get notified.
How big are the sales?
The Consignment sales are very large and very well organized events with more than 150 families consigning items. All families have twins, triplets, or more, so there is an unbelievable amount of baby and kid merchandise. At past sales, we have sold more than 30,000 items and 80% of items were $5.00 or less!Check out our Youtube video.